Saturday 13 October 2018

SW:ED - Anakin and Padme

My latest modding attempt was...interesting.

Padme Amidala was rather easy, started with Contessa Valentina:
The Contessa

Some minimal shaving and then repaint. I had my eldest daughter pick which outfit I should paint from a choice of Naboo pilot uniform, white Geonosis visit. She went with the white one.
Post-promotion pic.

Anakin was tougher.

I started with Mano and Firebrand.

What do you get when you cross Mano...
...with Firebrand?

Using green stuff and a snipping of paperclip, I fused Mano's legs to Firebrand's upper body and shaved down the head chest and arms. I tried to make him a little taller by filling his mid-section with green stuff between the two parts. After painting, I realized that some more shaving could have made him look better: arms are still too beefy and the face came out too large in the chin region, but that was difficult for me to see until I had it painted. So he's a little comical.
You get this guy.

 Though I think I did a nice job on his hair.
A more flattering view angle!

No comments:

Post a Comment