Tuesday 10 October 2023

Guns into spaceships

As quite a few of my posts seem to begin, some time ago I bought a bag of random stuff at a thrift store. It contained little army men, sandbag piles, and a few large action figure-sized guns. Don't think I'd never use them in as they were. Well, I pulled a couple out to ponder what I could do with them and got the idea that if they were cut in strategic places, some of the resulting pieces - if painted up - would work quite well as spaceships. So here's some before and after:

Before. Though I did start sawing apart that big green one before thinking of a picture.

Pieces selected for transformation.

Three painted to match, perhaps to serve in the same faction or group.

Two more chosen to join one of my already existing painting themes.

And finally, the ones that I didn't really try to make fit anything.

Not too bad for simply cutting and painting, eh! Someday I'll play a game with these. Someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment