Thursday 21 March 2019

Organization is key!

I've decided I want to clean up and organize the games shelf a little bit. It's a floor to ceiling affair that's just over 8 feet wide. I've been placing random minis and sculpting/painting tools and materials all over amongst the board games and I think at least one shelf could be cleared of the present clutter if I modify the space to maximize the storage area. My first move is the installation of some drawers.

This bottom drawer houses my entire WH40K collection, consisting of Imperial Guards and Tyranids purchased at a thrift store, and a few Heroclix that I have rebased. The middle drawer is the Heroclix to Star Wars mods and some other minis. Top drawer is Pirates of the Spanish Main ships.
You can see the process at my Instructibles posting: www.instructables.com/id/Old-Drawers-Relocated/

No comments:

Post a Comment